Sunday, April 13, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Lost Anakhas bunny Scrubby. We had not seen him all night and this morning. How does one lose a bunny?
Tobin insisted he threw scrubby off our 3rd floor balcony.
Anakha was so so upset to think she would probably not see him again. We looked for him outside but did not find him.
It was a very sad stressful morning.
Kailani found him.
In an empty bedside table drawer. Anakha put him in there last night while she tidied her room and forgot about him. Lol
Every one is happy now that he is not gone forever.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Monday, March 24, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Vintage Mega blocks on the floor. broken up but still showing the stairs design made before dinner.
- Scattered pet shop toys from Kailani having them play on the blocks.
- wooden train conductors from Tobin having them play on the blocks.
- a wide awake 5 month old Little Leela on her belly in the bouncy chair. she refuses to lay on her back in it.
- stack of books I am reading on the edge of our media dresser, My scriptures, my journal, The 17 second Miracle, The Thomas Jefferson Education, Gift from the Sea.
- bag of library books on the floor. about 5 cobblestone magazines, 5 faces magazines, books on Egyptian science, KingFischers encyclopedia of History and one on Life. Plus many others along those themes. Its a very Heavy bag.
- scattered kitchen chairs. As if the kids just jumped out of them.
- couscous crumbs on the floor. Haven't vacuumed yet. we had rotisserie chicken, couscous, and peas for dinner. yum.
- Ikea straws (my favorite) in glass cups from dinner.
- plastic bag of books to donate to our local thrift store. getting ready for a move. Gotta spring clean. parting with books is so hard for us.
- un matching throw pillows all over my sofa. still no plan for my LR style. I need help.
- drool on the bebe's hands. She is in teething mode. Its gross. haha
- Two crates of homeschool supplies we use daily. Binders, paper, hole punches, pencils, crayons, notebooks, books, and more books. fun stuff.
- my unused and lonely sewing machine. I miss it but have had no energy to start a project lately. One day we will be best friends. but not today. or tomorrow. when we reunite I think I'll sew something I see HERE.
- my favorite diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom.Seriously. My first real diaper bag and worth every penny.
- an old 1920's dresser nasty and ready for a makeover. somehow I still love it. Its like THIS except red and needs major TLC.
- baggie of m&m's next to me. Got the kids a treat at costco of these. Now I sit and they tempt me even though I am not a fan of chocolate.
- our front door covered in art held up by magnets the kids are so proud of. Oh-how do I choose when to take them all down and freshen up. They are all so darling.
- my toe nails half painted. uh. yah. This mommy needs a pedi.
- papers. papers in the stacks of books. papers on clip boards. papers are like a virus here. We love doodling. we love writing. We love taking notes. We need to find a better way of keeping these papers under control. I think they are having babies and multiplying while I sleep.