Just felt like documenting my crazy life in a silly way tonight. Sat here exhausted and frustrated with kids not going to sleep. Finally got the hyper toddler boy asleep. I look around and in one way I see it as crazy. Then I looked again and while it is messy and needs tidying up it shows our life. A life I would not trade for any other. So for now I will sit and share the first twenty things I see. Then I will go to sleep and clean up tomorrow with the kids of course. :)
- Vintage Mega blocks on the floor. broken up but still showing the stairs design made before dinner.
- Scattered pet shop toys from Kailani having them play on the blocks.
- wooden train conductors from Tobin having them play on the blocks.
- a wide awake 5 month old Little Leela on her belly in the bouncy chair. she refuses to lay on her back in it.
- stack of books I am reading on the edge of our media dresser, My scriptures, my journal, The 17 second Miracle, The Thomas Jefferson Education, Gift from the Sea.
- bag of library books on the floor. about 5 cobblestone magazines, 5 faces magazines, books on Egyptian science, KingFischers encyclopedia of History and one on Life. Plus many others along those themes. Its a very Heavy bag.
- scattered kitchen chairs. As if the kids just jumped out of them.
- couscous crumbs on the floor. Haven't vacuumed yet. we had rotisserie chicken, couscous, and peas for dinner. yum.
- Ikea straws (my favorite) in glass cups from dinner.
- plastic bag of books to donate to our local thrift store. getting ready for a move. Gotta spring clean. parting with books is so hard for us.
- un matching throw pillows all over my sofa. still no plan for my LR style. I need help.
- drool on the bebe's hands. She is in teething mode. Its gross. haha
- Two crates of homeschool supplies we use daily. Binders, paper, hole punches, pencils, crayons, notebooks, books, and more books. fun stuff.
- my unused and lonely sewing machine. I miss it but have had no energy to start a project lately. One day we will be best friends. but not today. or tomorrow. when we reunite I think I'll sew something I see HERE.
- my favorite diaper bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom.Seriously. My first real diaper bag and worth every penny.
- an old 1920's dresser nasty and ready for a makeover. somehow I still love it. Its like THIS except red and needs major TLC.
- baggie of m&m's next to me. Got the kids a treat at costco of these. Now I sit and they tempt me even though I am not a fan of chocolate.
- our front door covered in art held up by magnets the kids are so proud of. Oh-how do I choose when to take them all down and freshen up. They are all so darling.
- my toe nails half painted. uh. yah. This mommy needs a pedi.
- papers. papers in the stacks of books. papers on clip boards. papers are like a virus here. We love doodling. we love writing. We love taking notes. We need to find a better way of keeping these papers under control. I think they are having babies and multiplying while I sleep.
Well. That's all for tonight. Time for this mommy to go to sleep. All the babies are sleeping now. Thank Goodness.